Once I started thinking about this list, I just couldn't wait to do it!
1. I'm 42 years old (ok..I'm starting out slowly!)
2. I'm the oldest of 3
3. I have a sister, Cheryl-41
4. And a brother , Don-40
5.I'm close to my sister
6.But not to my brother
7.My sister was born the day before my first birthday!
8.My birthday is Income Tax Day! LOL!
9. I have moved some 22-23 times in my short life
10.When I was a child we moved to San Diego for 4 1/2 months
11. But we moved back because we missed the rest of our family
12. My grandpa cried the day we moved.
13. We drove there
14. And broke down in the desert outside of Carlsbad, NM
15. There was a munitions factory down the road from where we broke down
16. Some rednecks came to help us but my dad had gone down the road to get help already..
17. We were SCARED of these men..my mom honked the horn to get my dad's attention
18.The longest amount of time I've spent in one place is 10 years..
19. It was in my last house, but in the same town I'm in now..
20. We moved 5 blocks from our old house!
21.I was married once before
22. Sometimes I forget that!!
23.I'll be married 17 years in August
24.I ABSOLUTELY adore my husband!
25.I think he's very handsome, smart and funny
26. I crack myself up on a regular basis
27. I snort when I laugh really, really hard
28. I laugh alot
29. I like to cry..sometimes it helps
30. My best friend hates to cry (Dar!)
31. But I made her cry when I showed up at her house by surprise!
32. I went to theatre camp at Hampton Playhouse in Hampton, NH
33. I learned that I can't act
34. But I sure can work a spotlight!
35. I got drunk for the first time while I was there
36. And had to fly home with a hangover from hell
37. And with my mother and grandfather, too!
38. I fall in love easily
39. I love my eyes and my hair
40. They're the same color...Hazel!! LOL, no really..my hair is hazel-colored!!
41. I hate my butt, tho..
42. I got married and had a child in less than one year
43. I got pregnant on my (first) honeymoon.
44. I was sick the entire time on my second honeymoon
45. What did I learn from this? NEVVER FLY WITH A SINUS INFECTION!
46. I was deaf in one ear for a week..in Cancun
47. I'm enjoying this!!
48. My oldest and youngest child are 9 years apart.
49. I have 3 daughters
50. And one son
51. I named him the English version of my husband's Dutch name, Johannes...
52. My husband's full name is Johannes Herman Nico (last name)
53. We he came thru immigration they changed it to Herman John (last name)
54. We NEVER call him Herman Munster!
55. Have I mentioned that I love my husband?
56. I used to be a shy bookworm.
57. I'm not anymore!
58.I like to think of myself as kind of a hippie
59. I still have long hair
60. ANd bangs
61. Everyone wants me to grow my bangs out
62. I think I have a large forehead
63. And there's a sign on it
64. That says "YOUR AD HERE 555-1234"
65. I think that's funny!
66.One of my daughters used to wrestle
67. She was so good that one team was not allowed to wrestle her
68. Because they were afraid of the boys fragile egos.
69.My favorite saying is "Be careful of what you wish for..it just may come true!"
70.I still don't understand how planes fly.
71. Speaking of planes, I hate flying
72. But I'll do it 'cause it gets me places
73.My favorite place for vacation is Atlantis in the Bahamas
74. We spent 5 nights there last summer.
75. I'd live there if I became rich!
76.My favorite beer for special occasions is Boddington's
77. My favorite everyday beer is MGD lite
78.My favorite mixed drink is vodka and tonic
79.My favorite color is yellow
80.I love all music except most country
81. I love the opera
82. And the ballet
83.My dad introduced me to it.
84. When I was a teen my mom worked for Eastern Airline
85. We used to fly for $15!!
86. I still don't know what I wanna be when (IF) I grow up
87. I used to want to be a nurse
88. I met my husband while I was working for FedEx
89.I quit FedEx shortly after we got married to take care of my growing family.
90.I've always worked
91.I've babysat, done data entry, worked for a HVAC guy in the office
92. Currently I'm waiting tables and I like it!
93. I'm a real people person
94. And a team player
95. My husband hates that I keep a journal online
96.He doesn't like that I give out personal info.
97. Sometimes he just doesn't understand me...and that's OK
98. I am a Christian
99.I love my family
100.And I love God
and 1 more..
101. I love my AOL journaling friends and I enjoy reading all their journals!
YAY!! I DID IT!!