Thursday, March 4, 2004

Later on that evening...

5:30pm: Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their kind words and support. It really helps knowing that there are people out there who really care..

To add insult to injury, Herman is prepping for a colonoscopy that he'll have tomorrow morning. Major YUCK. And he's convinced that he has colon cancer. (He doesn't..it's called a hemorrhoid, for Pete's sake!! 2 doctors have told him this but he insists that he's dying. LOL..He's so dramatic sometimes!!)

Just got off the phone with The Big One (who is in the critical care unit at the hospital)..claims it was all a mistake. I told her(screamed at her, really) that what she did transcends "making a mistake"..rather, it was a life-altering wrong decision. That, and it was "stupid" of her to do that. Again, transcends any level of stupidity, in my opinion. I told her that she'd better hand her cell phone over to her girlfriend so that it can be returned to me. Also, I advised her that I took away the keys to the car she's been driving. She's screaming and crying that she needs the phone. I told her that if she didn't hand the phone to her friend that I was goingto personally come and get it and she REALLY does NOT want to deal with me in the mood that I'm in. Oh, "where did she get the money?", you ask...Dancing..yes, dancing. I asked her if she had a daughter, is that the lifestyle she'd like to see her child choose? God, I have raised this child to be so much more than this!!! Why does she constantly go against everything we've taught her?!

Enough.....I've got to go and deal with my poor bathroom-stricken husband who is only allowed to drink clear fluids and eat lime jello. Yuck...

Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you have your hands full. Hope all gets better. john

Anonymous said...

My husband thinks every sniffle is the SuperFlu , every bout of diaherria food posioning (YEah, he thinks I am trying to off him with Chicken Marsalla) and every hemmheroid is colon cancer! Do you think that is just a man thing? I am SO glad to know my husband is the only one who thinks hemmheroids are the end of life as he knows it.

Anonymous said...

You must be one strong person to handle this 24/7! God bless you and may you find a moment of peace for yourself!