1. Children who throw perfectly clean towels on the bathroom floor (see: NOT SO CLEAN) after drying their face. That's it..clean towel, cleaner face. Now dirty towel. Oh...LAST CLEAN towel. ::sigh:: So now I wait for the towels to be done washing so that I may dry them...at this late hour.
2. People who do not use the space in the dishwasher efficiently (Cheryl, Mom and Dar...PAY ATTENTION!) Yes, I have been known to go thru people's dishwashers and rearrange the way they loaded it. It's a sickeness, I know..but they have yet to find a cure. Send donations to "ODL (obsessive dishwasher loaders) C/O email@example.com" Please help us find a cure.
3. Fold the towels in 3rds, dammit!! They look SOOO sloppy when you fold them in 1/2!! Ugghhhh...
4. If I smile at you, please..no, PLEASE! Smile back at me.
5. If you wear it, turn it right side out when you throw it into the laundry. Please?!
6.When I bag my own groceries, please say, "Thank you for bagging!" or next time I will not give you that opportunity.
7. We have a dishwasher. Could you please learn how to properly install dirty dishes into it? All of them? Oh..plastic drink cups don't count. We own a "garbage can" for those. Please refer to users manual for instructions.