Saturday, February 7, 2004

LOL!! Here's the picture!!

Well, as someone pointed out in my "The girl in the white dress" entry, I failed to enter the picture!! LOL...I always do that! I totally forget to attach attachments, add pictures, etc...So, here she is..the girl in the white dress..She is at the far right, a white shadowy figure. It appears as tho she's bent slightly. You can't tell, but she's at the bottom of my basement stairs.

I'll add more later..Have to hand out medication to the troops! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the other person who commented to you, but you did post this picture the first time. I saved it that day in my file of "ghostly" pics.

Just wanted you to know you aren't losing it! LOL

Keep us updated as you can. I really love this kind of stuff!!

My best to you,
Julie