Sunday, May 30, 2004

A nice, quiet Sunday..

Dar sent me this link "Can you pass the third grade?" today..I failed the first time because I didn't realize I was being timed. The second time I passed with flying colors! It was fun..Let me know how you do!

I wound up going to the PA powerlifting meet after all. Heather and MArk go to all Herman's competitions and support him so I felt that I should return the support. Heather and Elena (Heather's best friend) both did VERY well..Heather squatted 535 pounds!! I think Elena wound up with a 500 pound squat.  Unfortunately they're in the same weight class and had to compete against each other. I believe that Elena wound up besting Heather by about 40 pounds or so. It's all good..

Brenda (Wayne's wife)  and the baby also came so I had some company. Both Bren and I thought that we would only be there for the girls squats and boy, were we surprised when we realized that we had to stay for the whole damn thing! LOL!! We decided to stop and eat at our local Applebee's rather than have a barbeque when we got home. I'm not a huge Applebee's fan but I do have to say that they have the best damn nachos I've ever had!! LOL!

Not feeling great today. Have been having problems with joint pain. Today it's really uncomfortable as it is in my wrists, elbows, shoulders, knees and ankles. Took 3 Motrin but nothing...No relief. My mother suggested that I be retested for lupus. I was tested years ago and it was negative. I'm thinking (praying, hoping) that it's just age-related joint pain or even my fibromyalgia re-surfacing. Yuck. All I know is that I'm in pain and I'm exhausted. And before y'all start on me...I'LL MAKE A DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT----THIS WEEK!!! LOL! (Beat ya to it!)

I'm off to the food store to get a few things and then I'm gonna relax. Have to make a baked ziti or something for tomorrow. Maybe my special "chickatoulli" recipe...really just chicken, tomatoes, garlic over yellow rice. Umm-umm! That's lighter than baked ziti..

Everyone have a safe holiday..Peace!!

No comments: