Friday, May 7, 2004

On the "New Me" front..

Ok..I know, I know..I said I'd put pictures up!! And I will..just couldn't last night. Herman had his gym friends over and they went into the hot tub. Maybe he'll do it tonight.

I did good yesterday. Had only 2 razor thin fries, no croutons. Ate 2 grilled chicken strips with pico de gallo for lunch. Ate dry cereal and a banana for breakfast. Forget what I had for dinner..maybe more cereal? "Ray" and I took a 2 mile walk in lieu of going to the gym.

Today I ate a yogurt for breakfast, a spinach salad (no croutons!!) for lunch and I snacked on a banana and cereal when I got home from selling flowers at the high school. So far, so good. I plan on going to the gym tonight, either to do a pilates class or a body-ball sculpting class..we'll see.

Tomorrow I have to work the finish line for the Beringer House 5K Run/Walk that our Church sponsors..Early day for me..gotta be there by 8am for the 830am race start time.

My face is beginning to look a bit thinner. Must be all the damn water I'm drinking!! My massage yesterday was wonderful! Loosened me all up, got rid of some toxins that have been lurking in my body! LOL!!

Ok...I'm rambling now so I'm outta here!

Peace! Have a great weekend...if I get those pics, I'll post 'em.

No comments: