Sunday, January 4, 2004

I'm still here!!!

Ahhhh...me and the laundry..a love story that will NEVER end..

When my sister and I were younger, we used to play "Chinese Laundry" (is that racist?)..we used to talk in reallly fake Chinese accents and sort laundry to our hearts content..oh, for those good ol' days....

The paranormal researchers want to come back and set up a webcam in our basement. It's been a hotspot recently..altho the youngest's bedroom has been active, too...Christmas Eve the big one and the youngest were sleeping and were awakened by "someone" strumming the bass guitar! Then a week later, while daughte#3 was home alone, SHE heard the bass guitar being played! The big one felt like someone was tickling her feet in the middle of the night when she was sleeping in the basement....Ahhh, hopefully the webcam will pick up something..

The holidays were great..busy, but fun...Until New Years Day..the big one came home vomitting blood, swearing that someone had put something in her non-alcoholic drink...ROFL..yeah, my 21 (almost 22) year old, heroin addicted daughter had NOTHING to drink on NY Eve..yeah...remind me..exactly WHERE does it say "STUPID" on my forehead?! Long story short: Apparently she snorted cocaine while she was out and she became violently ill...blood from her stomach and her nose.....all the time swearing that she didn't do ANYTHING...some one poisoned her, as per her...

Well...tonight is her 1st night home from hospital..her blood sugar was up to 700 at one point..(she has juvenile diabetes)..Did I visit her? You may think I'm a horrible mother but, NO..I didn't.....But you know what? Walk a mile in my shoes..You'd might have left her in the ER for a few nights (no beds in ICU available) and let her deal with it...I've been thru this TOO many damn times..couldn't deal..

What a way to start the new year...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it's been said by many but I feel it strongly, as you probably, that my teen will "be the death of me"!! I'm supporting your decision to not be with her. Time to grow up, missy!!!
I hope you have family support through this. My thoughts are with you.
Let us know when and where on the paranormal webcam, okay?
Julie