Thursday, October 23, 2003

Several good days in a row!!

Do you kinda get the feeling that I LOVE the Dave Matthews Band?! Well...YES I DO! Heard from the big one..she's doing well in rehab...Yee Haw! Have tried to be in a better frame of mind lately. I think that the therapist is a bit worried that I may be suffering from depression. Yeah, well..I might. I sleep too much, I drink too much..I cry too much. I just do everything TOO MUCH!! Anywayyyyyyy...I'm not worried about myself...yet. I still have some sense of control. Albeit, not too much control. Ever feel like you're spiraling downwards? That's me lately....But I can always pull it together,if not just for a moment...

Herman (my husband) has his powerlifting meet on Saturday morning. His parents will be down tomorrow afternoon so that they can be there at 8:30am Saturday morning to watch him. Right now he's in the hot tub with Mark and Heather, his "gym friends" with whom I have nothing in common..other than the fact that we live in the same town! LOL!!

Welllllll.....I guess I should turm in for the night..but WAIT!! I need to watch the World Series! Last time I checked, the Yankees were behind, 1-4...Yikes! I'd better go and offer some fan support! (Truth be told..I only watch the Yankees when they make the Worls Series...which has been pretty much the past several years!!)

GOOOOOOOO YANKEES!!!!!

No comments: