Wednesday, October 1, 2003

My first entry

AOL Music: The AOL Concert For Schools - Live! From Central Park

Where do I even start? Kids all made it to school today! Doesn't happen that often but when it does, I couldn't be more thrilled! And am I doing the laundry or cleaning the kitchen or vacuuming? OF COURSE NOT! I'm totally enjoying the peace and quiet! Silly you for even thinking that I would actually be doing housework! Well, I am waiting for the paranormal research team to call  me to set up a meeting. Did I mention that my house is haunted? Not in a bad way...no scary stuff happening. Just a bunch of "people" who do not financially contribute to the running of the house, wandering around. Harmless, really. Several children have been seen in my kid's bedrooms. Anyway, it should be interesting to see what they find out. I'll keep you posted! Enough for now..later!

No comments: