Wednesday, October 8, 2003

Bad day

Feeling down today...not even sure why. Kids are all being difficult and snotty and I take it personally, I guess. Had meeting at church last night from7:30p til almost 10p! Got email from paranormal investigators stating that they'd like to come on Nov 8 to do the investigation. Maybe I'll go to my sister's tonight, hang out and drink tea. Doesn't sound like GRAND fun?! LOL! Spoke to Mikey the other day..God! Do I miss him! Sometimes he could make sense of things for me. Besides, we had so much fun together. No one believes that we were just friends but that was really it. I love him to death but I could never be with him. Not really my type. Oh well...I'm rambling so I'd better stop for now. Let's hope for a better day tomorrow, ok? Thanks!

 

No comments: