A fellow journaler has tagged me. Amy over at My online Diary asked me to list 5 weird things about myself. Here they are, in no particular order:
1) I do not allow anyone in my family to load my dishwasher. Dishwashers were designed to be loaded in a specific way and damn it! I load it the way it was meant to be loaded!! LOL!
2) I will drive miles out of my way just so that I don't have to make a dangerous left turn.
3) I have many odd diseases: Addison's disease (JFK had this one so I'm in great company!), sarcoidosis, pernicious anemia..all of them are autoimmune diseases.
4) My favorite impression is that of a lizard, whereby I crouch on a chair and randomly stick my tongue out to catch flies. Yes, VERY weird..I agree!
5) When I'm walking barefoot, I walk with all my toes pointing towards the sky! (I think this is because I once stepped on a bee and I don;t EVER want that to happen again!!)
Hmmm...who do I tag now?? Adrian, CHOI, Brian, Jason and Gordy!!!