Saturday, January 22, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow, LET IT SNOW!

Well, we here in NJ are getting SLAMMED with snow! We're expecting between 12"-18" of snow! (Yes..I may sound happy about it tonight but I'm sure that by Monday morning I'll change my tune!) Herman and John have already shoveled about 7" of it at around 7pm this evening. Currently NJ and NY have "states of emergency" declared-meaning that unless you're authorized, you MUST stay off the roads. (Of course, exceptions are made in an emergency.) We picked up Rachel and Boo from their friend's homes earlier this evening..FUN!! We took my 4WD truck and we cut thru the snow like butta'! LOL! Herman and I ran to Stop & Shop last night to stock up on the necessities-toilet paper, milk, bread, chips and dip, cookies and hot chocolate! What's not to love about a snowstorm?! I'll take pictures tomorrow morning and post 'em sometime on Sunday evening..

Peace!

No comments: