Monday, May 9, 2005

BO-RING!!

Just re-read my last post and I have decided that I should have someone shoot me for being sooooooo boring!! LOL!!

Becky recently made a 30 second public service announcement for drinking and driving. Tonight they had a presentation at Robert Wood Johnson/UMDNJ hospital for all the participants. I took Becky, John and Matt (a friend of the family's) to the presentation. It was very well attended and we had a good time. I was VERY proud of Becky for doing this!! She and her friend Brianne did a GREAT job on the PSA!! Anyway, we were hoping for the video to place in this competition but ALAS!! This was not to be the case tonight.  I know, I'm biased, but their PSA was really great!! Oh well.. There's always next year!!

Have a bad cold..It was only a matter of time before I got it. The kids have all been sick. Can't breathe and I'm "off my game"...whatever the hell that means!! LOL!!

Mother's Day was nice. All 4 kids went o dinner with us. I wanted to go to Tokyo Japanese Restaurant and do the hibachi grill thing. It was good! I had scallops and steak. Of course I didn't finish it so I had some for lunch today. Leftovers work for me! LOL!

Ok...gonna go for now... really tired...Peace my friends!

No comments: