Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Merry Christmas to all!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Getting ready to go to my sister's house. We have a birthday party this evening for my soon-to-be 8 year old nephew who was born on Christmas Day! We'll also exchange gifts with my mom and dad. The only downside is that my sister's in laws will be over and we really don't get along with them. My sister and husband don't get along with them, either! Oh well..'tis the season, right? LOL!!

Got out of work early..ran to pick up last minute items for dinner tomorrow night and a few more stocking stuffers..(I've spent about $40 per child on stocking stuffers this year!)..My kids think that their stockings are the best part of Christmas. Me, I'm looking forward to serving Communion at our Church's Candlelight Service. Ah, some peace, quiet and reflection time.

Well, I hear the children showering so I've got to take a number and get in line!

Peace on earth, goodwill to ALL men...Amen.

No comments: