Saturday, September 10, 2005

A request for prayers

I know that I make prayer requests often..but if you would keep my 14 year old nephew Michael in your prayers, I would be eternally grateful.

Michael was the passenger in a horrific car crash on Friday night. He took the brunt of the crash. He has a head injury ( his skull is fractures in 2 places) and his sinuses under his eyes were severely ijured. He had surgery this morning from 930am til 130-200pm to place metal plates in his skull and to repair and clean out his sinuses.

Michael woke up this evening around 800pm..talking and squeezing everyone's hand!! He has a long road ahead of him but we are so grateful that he woke up so quickly and with a vengeance.

While you are praying for Michael, please include his mom, dad, sister, brother and grandparents.

It has been a very long day, full of so many emotions..full of watching many people deal with this in so many ways...We know that there will be setbacks..We just hope and pray for Michael's full recovery.

Thanks, friends..I thank you in advance for your prayers..

Peace........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael is in my prayer tonight and for the next few weeks.  Keep me posted on his progress.  He will make it.

With love,
Adrian

Anonymous said...

Hes in my prayers.
Brian