Thursday, August 18, 2005

Vacation!!!

Took a moment off from the constant packing, shopping, cleaning, screaming, yelling, etc. that is "getting ready for vacation"! Yes, tomorrow we (me, my 4 children, my sister, her husband and son, and my dad..no Herman :(  )get on a plane bound for 4 nights in San Diego and 4 nights in Disneyland! It has been hellish trying to get myself and these 4 children ready for this big trip. All I have left to do is to pack my own suitcase...and probably 10 million other things I'm totally forgetting to do.

I am going to have a GREAT time..but truth is, I will miss Herman terribly. Our dog simply cannot be kenneled. He's a 140 pound Alaskan Malamute who has bitten twice. We can't take any chances with him. (He's food aggresive.)

Anyway..I'll try and get back to journaling once I return.

Oh, one more thing. Please hold Anthony (my friend's 16 y/o son) in your prayers. He was complaining of pain in his knee. When they xrayed it, they discovered that he has bone cancer. He's undergoing chemo now. I saw his dad (my friend) the other day and he looks so sad. Please, if you believe in the power of prayer (or even if you don't!) please pray this young man. Thanks.

Well..back to packing, yelling, screaming, etc......Peace!

No comments: